Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Next after WGU BSN with TESU credits banked
#10
(07-14-2020, 05:13 AM)cwendy111 Wrote: You misunderstand. An associates was never an option. It either Bachelors of one of the above, or disregard all my credits and shoot for a Masters. In typing this, I decided I cant disregard all those credits I took already, so I have decided that isn't an option for me anymore. 

SO we are at which Bachelors basically. I am heavily leaning toward NASM with CIS concentration and Cert vs BACS. Why? Because it is more readily obtainable and my interests are more CIS than CS

In that case, I am confused. I thought you meant this, which is an associate's: https://www.tesu.edu/heavin/asnsm/computer-science

The only NASM I see is not at TESU and is a certificate for personal trainers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Next after WGU BSN with TESU credits banked - by rachel83az - 07-14-2020, 06:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the timeline for UMPI and TESU credit evaluations? daydream 3 529 08-28-2026, 08:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Fastest way to BSEET (ABET) — Excelsior, TESU, ECPI, or Grantham? jetred43 4 976 08-02-2026, 12:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb Seeking help regarding SNHU transfer credits and fees. mylo 0 1,389 02-03-2026, 07:22 AM
Last Post: mylo
  TESU Portfolio Reviews – What do they review? RKanarek 7 2,586 07-23-2025, 11:14 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Planning Next Steps - UoP to TESU? Nukeme3 16 6,438 03-27-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: DanielH1987
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 88 90,478 03-06-2025, 07:50 AM
Last Post: RaiponceRapunzel
  Newb advice: order of operations - Accumulate credits then enroll vs opposite? mbcummings 11 4,125 10-12-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Considering SNHU BSCS, TESU BSIT, or any other BS in tech over UMPI BLS MIS cvieira 24 10,797 03-26-2024, 04:18 AM
Last Post: cvieira
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 2,142 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  TESU BA psychology - need help with degree plan amleigh 17 5,940 12-16-2023, 09:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)