Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More Exam Content being Added??
#2
I'm with you on the American Lit...I would've used it. Instead I ended up using The Idiot's Guide to American Lit and the Peterson's practice tests. I'm a reader and like reading so I think that helped, and I passed. See Siggy for score.
[SIZE="3"]Laurie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]BS Psychology from Liberty University
[COLOR="Red"]Starting MA Human Services: Family & Marriage, Jan 2009!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Black"]CLEP'd
Educational Psych 61
Principles of Management 70
Intro Business Law 63
American Lit 61
Principles of Marketing 65
[/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Exam Content being Added?? - by Arkhos - 05-24-2008, 07:08 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by Babydoll1224 - 05-24-2008, 07:20 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by autoxer240 - 05-24-2008, 08:22 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by knucyt - 05-24-2008, 08:30 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by larry7crys - 05-24-2008, 11:56 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by Arkhos - 05-25-2008, 10:52 AM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by Farmerboy - 05-25-2008, 04:57 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by sgloer - 05-26-2008, 04:09 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by knucyt - 05-26-2008, 06:06 PM
More Exam Content being Added?? - by lrgaul - 05-26-2008, 09:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,710 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Degrees in Content Creation? LevelUP 14 6,661 11-13-2025, 09:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,658 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,361 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Can I get courses added to a transcript for free? evanmonast 4 3,227 02-18-2025, 02:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,978 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 2,238 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 2,678 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,077 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 4,337 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)