Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree
#14
Wait guys,

I'm realizing that they charge $3500 per 15 credits for non-residents.
That is only $233 per credit!

Is this the actual tuition fee?
They accept max 85 transfer credits out of 120. So you can finish the program for $8,155 (35 x $233).

Do they accept Sophia.org ACE credits?? I think this could be a good deal but I'm not very sure about the actual tuition fee for non-residents. I may need to ask them.

Wow! actually, this program is amazing!

"Out-of-State Residents* pay a flat-rate tuition fee of $2500 per seven week term, regardless of how many courses/competencies the student enrolls in during the term.
Tuition for general education/core curriculum will also include e-textbooks that are incorporated in the online competency modules."

So, If I transfer all of 90 credits, I can finish the program for under $5k.
I need to check if they accept ACE credits.
[-] The following 2 users Like nomaduser's post:
  • alab21, [email protected]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree - by nomaduser - 08-12-2020, 04:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree Plan for ETAMU Help! leahsharpe14 1 434 09-09-2026, 02:05 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Questions about applying for a CBE degree at East Texas A&M University Jin Wang 6 2,105 04-27-2026, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  ETAMUC - Texas gov Pinkeypie 6 2,285 02-02-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Choosing between Org Leadership & Gen Studies CBE at ETAMU (E.Texas A&M) futbolista89 5 2,772 11-24-2025, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  East Texas A&M - Plan darthweezy 22 6,736 08-22-2025, 09:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 51,891 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Propanelord - ETAMU or UMPI Degree Plan Propanelord 1 1,605 05-25-2025, 03:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Completed Final Class - East Texas A&M / TAMUC ATM925 5 3,782 02-20-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Degree Plan? Pierpont BOG Degree to Satisfy Core Requirements at ETAMU lotusflower-tme 1 1,687 01-04-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC (East Texas A&M) Health Services BAAS SpartacusPM 8 6,053 12-26-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)