08-16-2020, 01:19 AM
Here is what WGU's College of IT approved from Sophia on my eval. The Enrollment Counselor informed me that Sophia courses are still under review and some/all of this is subject to change but she couldn't say when or what. This info is good as of 7/10/20:
Sophia English Composition I = WGU English Composition I – C455
Sophia Introduction to Statistics = WGU Introduction to Probability and Statistics – C459
Sophia Art History I = WGU Introduction to Humanities – C100
Sophia Environmental Science = WGU Integrated Physical Sciences – C165
Sophia US History I = WGU Survey of United States History – C121
Sophia Introduction to Psychology = WGU Introduction to Psychology – C180
Sophia Microeconomics = WGU Microeconomics – C718
Sophia Macroeconomics = WGU Macroeconomics – C719
Sophia Algebra= WGU Applied Algebra – C957
Courses they would not accept into the IT/Business school:
Sophia Accounting
Sophia Project Management
Hope this helps!
Sophia English Composition I = WGU English Composition I – C455
Sophia Introduction to Statistics = WGU Introduction to Probability and Statistics – C459
Sophia Art History I = WGU Introduction to Humanities – C100
Sophia Environmental Science = WGU Integrated Physical Sciences – C165
Sophia US History I = WGU Survey of United States History – C121
Sophia Introduction to Psychology = WGU Introduction to Psychology – C180
Sophia Microeconomics = WGU Microeconomics – C718
Sophia Macroeconomics = WGU Macroeconomics – C719
Sophia Algebra= WGU Applied Algebra – C957
Courses they would not accept into the IT/Business school:
Sophia Accounting
Sophia Project Management
Hope this helps!
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)