Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
#33
(08-17-2020, 04:22 PM)Calstar Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 01:18 PM)rvm Wrote: I chatted with Sophia rep today to be sure I understood the subscription offer.  It's $149 if you have an account and were taking classes with before July 31st.  The $149 covers a year of classes and you get one subscription to "gift".  That gift subscription is valid for 6 months, not one year.  Most people here can knock out all the classes in 6 months of less so the 6 month restriction isn't a big deal.
The actual link for the offer is here: https://www.sophia.org/special-offer, but it’s pretty vague as far as terms & conditions go. I’d obviously take the word of a Sophia rep over the little information that the link gives, but I read it as though it’s truly BOGO for the whole year, & just the offer code expires after 6 months if not used.  I don’t know.

I spoke to a rep earlier today. After July 31, new learners with Sophia can only take advantage of the gift portion of the special.

(08-14-2020, 05:31 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I also have to code, if some one wants to split the amount and have paypal account, PM me.

Hey do you still have a gift code available? Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - by Dumber - 08-18-2020, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,038 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,960 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 963 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,755 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,257 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,530 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,346 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,604 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,465 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,453 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)