Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
#95
(09-01-2020, 08:10 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
ROYISAGIRL Wrote:Just to toss the information out there if your Sophia account is tied to Capella your courses are still free.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app

You know, Strayer has the same membership free option.  I wonder if they actually check if you're a student at either institution.  Hey, I'm not giving any "ideas" here... just buy the membership at $149 and split it with someone for the B0G0.  I mean, $149 for 25+ courses that can net 75+ credits is an insane deal already, getting it at $74.50 after a split would just be icing on the cake.

...and suddenly I'm intrigued by the idea of picking up a second undergrad degree (or some undergrad certs, perhaps) by accumulating all the credits that Sophia offers.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • whites1641
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - by Thorne - 09-01-2020, 08:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,404 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 913 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,310 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,210 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,449 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,312 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,557 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,443 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,344 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  SDC Membership downgrade kt320 1 1,244 01-23-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: JayKosmos

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)