Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost?
#96
(09-01-2020, 08:10 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
ROYISAGIRL Wrote:Just to toss the information out there if your Sophia account is tied to Capella your courses are still free.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app

You know, Strayer has the same membership free option. I wonder if they actually check if you're a student at either institution. Hey, I'm not giving any "ideas" here... just buy the membership at $149 and split it with someone for the B0G0. I mean, $149 for 25+ courses that can net 75+ credits is an insane deal already, getting it at $74.50 after a split would just be icing on the cake.
I'm not sure if they asked everyone, but when I inquired about it they asked me.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed:
TESU 
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics

CSU 
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sophia Yearly Membership Bogo? Anyone want to split the cost? - by ROYISAGIRL - 09-01-2020, 10:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,601 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 937 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,433 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,230 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,470 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,321 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,572 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,450 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,407 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  SDC Membership downgrade kt320 1 1,253 01-23-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: JayKosmos

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)