09-02-2020, 01:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 01:28 PM by SteveFoerster.)
I'm not sure whether they have a Master's degree, but Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia offers a PhD in English through distance learning:
https://online.odu.edu/programs/english-phd
They do require two Summer intensives on campus, though, which might be inconvenient from half an orbit away. Still, thought I'd mention it just in case. If nothing else it's right next to North Carolina, so you could visit, or something. :-)
https://online.odu.edu/programs/english-phd
They do require two Summer intensives on campus, though, which might be inconvenient from half an orbit away. Still, thought I'd mention it just in case. If nothing else it's right next to North Carolina, so you could visit, or something. :-)
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
EdD in Professional Studies, Thomas Edison State University, in progress
Let's connect! https://linkedin.com/in/stevefoerster
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
EdD in Professional Studies, Thomas Edison State University, in progress
Let's connect! https://linkedin.com/in/stevefoerster


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)