Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences
#29
(10-21-2020, 10:33 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 06:15 PM)ashkir Wrote: I didn't even bother spending time on the final argumentative essay. I just threw it together, and I think it is crap. but, I'm going to treat the class like crap, since that's how they treat me. Sophia is freaken terrible for English.

I now should've founda  way to quote that limerick! LOL

I think it's okay for English Comp I. But I'm really dreading doing/finishing English Comp II now.

Maybe you'll have better luck. I started right at the end when it was free. I have already added a 30 day extension. I have like a week and a half left to get the last 2 Touchstones submitted and graded. I need to write it! That's my plan for the next few days. Get that sucker done so I'm done with this class forever!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by Lacedonia4 - 09-30-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by ss20ts - 10-21-2020, 10:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 57 12,824 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Robson
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,771 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 952 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,557 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,242 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,482 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,329 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,580 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,457 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,424 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)