10-28-2020, 11:49 AM
(10-28-2020, 11:10 AM)rachel83az Wrote:Thanks, I will try to do it, at least the Cyber 101.(10-28-2020, 10:53 AM)dfrecore Wrote: I think I missed something - why do you have to finish by early Friday? What happens then?
Because the ACE registry is supposed to switch over to Acclaim on Sunday. And we don't know if the combined courses are going to be available from TEEX at that time. So you want to finish by early Friday so that you can submit the request through the current ACE registry (hopefully) in time for TEEX to see and approve the request.
If the combined courses become unavailable, all that will be left is the cybersecurity single credits that TESU likely won't count towards a CS degree.
Are the tests hard to pass?
Completed:
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)
IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract
TESU - BSBA General Management (2021)
TESU - ASNSM Computer Science (2021)
IT Certificates:
A+, N+, S+, AWS Cloud Pract


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)