10-30-2020, 07:50 AM
I posted on here a few weeks ago and received some great feedback.
The TESU evaluation was completed yesterday and I require 8 courses. Not too bad for someone who haven’t been to a formal school in many years. I would like to register for the Info Literacy and Liberal Arts Capstone only and then take the others through alternate means.
Can anyone offer assistance on potential best ways to complete the following? Note: “Best” for me is expedient, the quicker the better, to include my even doing some crash studying and then a test.
Eth 230 Ethics in a Digital Age (3)
POS 110 American Govt (3)
1ea. Human Cultures Course (3)
3ea. Gen Education electives (9)
Looking around the forum, I’ve seen Sophia offers an “Intro to Ethics” As a possible alternative to TESU’s “Ethics in a Digital Age”. Is this the best way to go?
The GE electives could be done on Sophia also I presume, but I am curious if there is a fast way to go through another route.
Any assistance would be appreciated!
The TESU evaluation was completed yesterday and I require 8 courses. Not too bad for someone who haven’t been to a formal school in many years. I would like to register for the Info Literacy and Liberal Arts Capstone only and then take the others through alternate means.
Can anyone offer assistance on potential best ways to complete the following? Note: “Best” for me is expedient, the quicker the better, to include my even doing some crash studying and then a test.
Eth 230 Ethics in a Digital Age (3)
POS 110 American Govt (3)
1ea. Human Cultures Course (3)
3ea. Gen Education electives (9)
Looking around the forum, I’ve seen Sophia offers an “Intro to Ethics” As a possible alternative to TESU’s “Ethics in a Digital Age”. Is this the best way to go?
The GE electives could be done on Sophia also I presume, but I am curious if there is a fast way to go through another route.
Any assistance would be appreciated!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)