Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences
#42
(10-30-2020, 02:38 PM)ashkir Wrote: I got my final touchstone back. 141/150.

Thank. God.

I did rush it a bit. bUt the new grader followed the rubric. I also included my old essay and highlighted the changes that the old grader TOLD me to change sot he new grader can see it.

Does this mean you passed? Oh I hope you did! 

How did you highlight the changes you made to show them? I'm working on my rough draft right now. I have 14 days left and I've already accepted the 30 day and 15 day extension. So it's now or never.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by Lacedonia4 - 09-30-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by ss20ts - 10-30-2020, 02:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,579 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 935 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,415 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,227 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,468 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,320 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,572 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,449 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,400 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,207 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)