Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences
#48
(10-30-2020, 02:50 PM)ashkir Wrote: Yes! I passed! I only needed 111 points to pass. 

I attached the draft to the touchstone, along with previous feedback from the previous graders after the essay. So it was formatted like this:
  • Essay to Be Graded
  • References from Essay, make sure you include the changes they asked for. Put on separate page.
  • Reflection. Put on separate page. Bold the titles, I had a professor dock me points for not bolding. 
  • Previous Essay WITH the full references and FEEDBACK from original grader (including the comments)
  • Attached my outline / bibliography after these with the FEEDBACK from original graders (including the comments)

MAke sure you use Times NEw Roman and 12pt font. They are panicky. They are super strict about perfect indentation and a space after paragraphs for me. 

I resubmitted 1 essay from earlier too (the rogerian) and I attached the original essay with the changes the grader asked for. The new grader told me my original was better LOL and gave me the score based on that. 

Krystal Kvinge and Cameron (something) were terrible graders. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

James Elrod offered REAL feedback, and offered real suggestions, and grave great criticism. All of his comments made sense, weren't biased, and actually made some amazing suggestions. I think he took the time to review the sources too, like he suggested different paragraph references, etc, to drive my point better.

James was great, I had him for the entire course. He actually knows what he is talking about.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by Lacedonia4 - 09-30-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Sophia.org English Composition II -- Grader Experiences - by rpmranger - 10-31-2020, 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 9,819 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 858 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 255,866 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,191 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,391 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,298 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,500 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,420 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,237 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,138 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)