Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how many sophia classes have you passed?
#21
I took 10+ courses counting the baby 1cr ones too.

Ethics I had a similar type of course before, so it made it easier.

Stats I failed the last milestone but once I took the practice test for it and took extra time to study, I got like a 90% on the retake.  On the final just missed one question which wasn't math-related.

All the courses seemed pretty good, all the milestones seemed to line up with the course content.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: how many sophia classes have you passed? - by LevelUP - 11-04-2020, 10:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,192 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 886 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,074 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,196 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,424 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,304 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,521 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,436 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,277 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,156 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)