Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Master's Level Computer Science Courses (One at a time)
#1
I was hoping to get some suggestions.

I already have a master's degree. If I have 18 regionally accredited credits in computer science, I can teach Intro to Programming at the college level. I have a background in software development.

My question is -- where would the cheapest place be to do this one course at time? APU? I was thinking WGU, but they charge on a semester basis, so I don't think that would work.

Strayer? Or maybe the cheapest university in my state so I don't have to pay out-of-state tuition?

I was also thinking Statistics.com Data Science Certificate through TESU. However, the ACE credit recommendations are upper bachelorette for those courses, so I was ... not sure how that would work.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Master's Level Computer Science Courses (One at a time) - by udi - 11-17-2020, 11:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 6 212 6 hours ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 282,299 Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 38 4,914 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,802 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,169 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 266 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Graduate Degree in Math - What is the best route for one course at a time? udi 8 1,304 09-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,086 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,144 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 815 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)