11-18-2020, 11:36 PM
(11-18-2020, 07:52 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Weird, I always thought TeacherBelgium from the sister board was also a member of this one... Anyways we have one confirmation from Dee12 that ECE evaluated an ENEB Masters degree as equivalent to a 4th year of an US Bachelors... We now have another from TeacherBelgium who got confirmation - NARIC (an European academic evaluation agency in the UK) did an academic evaluation to (one of six) ENEB Masters TeacherBelgium is pursuing, it came in as an 'Advanced' Bachelors Degree - meaning that is an 'one' year degree after the first Bachelors. This is great news for those going for an ENEB/Universidad Isabel I Masters! For more info, there was a post Oct 24, 2020 here: https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?thr...ost-543804
It really is, because Advanced Bachelor's Degrees, if I recall, are usually graduate coursework.
Either way, I agree with eLearner. A legal degree in its home country doesn't suddenly become less so just by leaving the borders, only in very limited circumstances.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023
BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020
Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023
BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020
Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)