11-25-2020, 08:46 PM
Kind of bummed that the CAPM is gone. That was one of the reasons I was interested.
You still get a voucher to take the CAPM for free and can take it if you want to.
Can you elaborate on what requirements you had to fulfill in order to attend?
As far as I know, the only requirement is to be near a Pearson testing center. Like I said tho, enrollment counsellors' knowledge of the Canada policy may differ; the counsellors from the business school (yes the counsellors are per school) will tell you that you cannot join WGU at all. The policies from the 2 schools are completely different.
You still get a voucher to take the CAPM for free and can take it if you want to.
Can you elaborate on what requirements you had to fulfill in order to attend?
As far as I know, the only requirement is to be near a Pearson testing center. Like I said tho, enrollment counsellors' knowledge of the Canada policy may differ; the counsellors from the business school (yes the counsellors are per school) will tell you that you cannot join WGU at all. The policies from the 2 schools are completely different.
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)