12-03-2020, 02:24 PM
(12-03-2020, 02:21 PM)rachel83az Wrote:I'm not arguing was just saying why I called it Credly(12-03-2020, 02:15 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: The acclaim account says "Acclaim by Credly" that's why people use it that way.
Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Right, I do understand that. But for someone who is new and who doesn't understand, going to the actual Credly site is just going to lead to more confusion.
Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)