12-09-2020, 05:48 PM
(12-09-2020, 05:36 PM)doom Wrote:(12-09-2020, 03:37 PM)rachel83az Wrote:(12-09-2020, 03:25 PM)ashkir Wrote: Thank you for the Aleks email! I contacted them now.
I am really liking the Acclaim Transcript system. Much better then ACE's, once you have your badges!
I very much dislike the Acclaim system. The badges look very disorganized and cluttered and there's no way to see on your dashboard when you actually earned a given badge. I do like that you can at least sort by name or supposed earn-date but I would still prefer to have the old system back.
Agree, and I would add that not only you cannot see when you earned a badge but even worse the Acclaim transcript shows the badge issue date and not the date on which the course was completed.
I just looked at my transcript, and it shows the date credit was earned for 1 provider, and the actual day the credit was earned from another (my ALEKS Intermediate Algebra course says Issued on: 13 April 2011; my Study.com courses say Issued on 3 December 2020). They definitely need to fix that.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)