With the new tesu transfer policy guidelines I need to change coarse. These are the courses I still lack for ba computer science.
Tesu sos 110
Tesu capstone
Intro to programming
Data structures
Calculus 1
Discrete math
Operating systems
Computer architecture (upper level)
5 computer science electives. ( 4 must be upper level.
That’s 39 remaining credits.
I currently have 66 ace credits. So I can utilize 24 more. Then the final 15 from ra institutions including tesu.
Any suggestions on the best, fastest, And cost efficient Paths are very much welcomed
Tesu sos 110
Tesu capstone
Intro to programming
Data structures
Calculus 1
Discrete math
Operating systems
Computer architecture (upper level)
5 computer science electives. ( 4 must be upper level.
That’s 39 remaining credits.
I currently have 66 ace credits. So I can utilize 24 more. Then the final 15 from ra institutions including tesu.
Any suggestions on the best, fastest, And cost efficient Paths are very much welcomed


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)