Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Winter term for Sophia members, Strayer U
#43
Being able to take a challenge exam at any time would be amazing.

I am not super thrilled about their (lack of) communication, though. I keep getting emails to "finish my enrollment" but there is literally nothing more for me to do. I have not gotten the DocuSign things that I am supposed to go over. I have uploaded my ID, sent in my transcripts (even though they're supposed to request them on my behalf) and now I just... wait. Very frustrating.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Winter term for Sophia members, Strayer U - by rachel83az - 12-25-2020, 12:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Helsinki: Free Courses, “IN ENGLISH” + FREE + SELF-PACED + For Credit [email protected] 43 25,538 09-25-2026, 08:14 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Free 1 year Google AI Pro for students Hotdogman1 1 395 09-25-2026, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  George Fox U Free AI Basics and AI Advanced Short Certificates Jonathan Whatley 5 902 08-26-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Christendom College Free Noncredit Short Courses, Liberal Arts and Religious Topics Jonathan Whatley 4 735 08-06-2026, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  50% Walmart Free Delivery, Free Paramount +, 5% Cash Back CC LevelUP 4 797 07-18-2026, 08:51 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Free credit-bearing certificates in Criminal Justice/Criminology? EliEverIsAHero 1 1,404 07-14-2026, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  WorldQuant U Free Grad Cert, Possible Future MScs in AI (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 0 1,591 06-22-2026, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Free Credit Class in Financial Literacy - University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) malakaka 3 1,619 05-20-2026, 04:42 PM
Last Post: mike01119
  Columbia+ 2 AI courses for free RoboPanda 2 2,951 04-29-2026, 06:42 PM
Last Post: ThePA
  JSU Free RA Course - AI Literacy (3 Credits) Captainrekt000 5 3,157 03-06-2026, 07:32 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)