01-21-2021, 02:22 PM
(01-21-2021, 12:05 PM)jch Wrote:(01-21-2021, 11:11 AM)eriehiker Wrote: I tried taking LEG 110 Civil and Criminal Procedures and once again got the "exam archived" error message. I called my adviser because I thought that maybe challenge exams had ended. He didn't seem to think so. He also didn't think that it was a specific account issue for me. Has anyone else tried a challenge exam lately?
I'm not taking any more until I get an update on the transfer situation. Strayer still hasn't responded to me about that. Right now I'm working ahead in my classes and taking my CompTIA certification exams using Strayer's discount.
Which comptia exams are you going for?
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU )
RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU )
RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)