Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How anyone ever got below a 100% on forum posts?
#1
I was just wondering if anyone here has ever got anything under 100% for forum posts for TESU classes?  And if so why?
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How anyone ever got below a 100% on forum posts? - by LevelUP - 02-01-2021, 06:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did it! - All thanks to this forum WALLACEMC11 5 2,084 08-07-2023, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Discussion forum on TESU mt_1994 30 14,881 04-23-2023, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  TESU Forum Grade gams007 1 1,815 03-24-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  I'm finally done and I'm so grateful to this forum romoh 3 1,775 11-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Discussion Forum/Assignment Due Dates Moodle Toastmaster 13 5,599 03-20-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How long after class at TESU until it posts on transcript darthweezy 0 1,268 01-29-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: darthweezy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)