Doing a survey of actual forum posts, I'm seeing word counts between 150 to 500 words for the Info Lit course.
For the Business Capstone, I was seeing mostly 250 words to 500 words. A few outliers had 1000 words and a few had 150 words.
I was doing 150 to 250 words posts for the Info Lit course and 500 words for the Business Capstone.
For the Business Capstone, I was seeing mostly 250 words to 500 words. A few outliers had 1000 words and a few had 150 words.
I was doing 150 to 250 words posts for the Info Lit course and 500 words for the Business Capstone.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)