Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How anyone ever got below a 100% on forum posts?
#10
(02-01-2021, 09:22 PM)tallpilot Wrote: I was always surprised by the students who would post days/weeks after the due date on a consistent basis. I understand having an issue once but every single time does not speak well to time management or organizational skills.

In case you think you might be just a few minutes late, you could do an incomplete post to the forum, get your timestamp recorded, then you got 30 min to edit and fill your content. (don't be suspicious Big Grin)

I bet most professors don't care if you are a little bit late.  I wonder though if anyone posted late enough to get points deducted?  I posted a few that were just a few minutes late, no deduction.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How anyone ever got below a 100% on forum posts? - by LevelUP - 02-01-2021, 10:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did it! - All thanks to this forum WALLACEMC11 5 2,087 08-07-2023, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Discussion forum on TESU mt_1994 30 14,925 04-23-2023, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  TESU Forum Grade gams007 1 1,820 03-24-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  I'm finally done and I'm so grateful to this forum romoh 3 1,777 11-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Discussion Forum/Assignment Due Dates Moodle Toastmaster 13 5,614 03-20-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How long after class at TESU until it posts on transcript darthweezy 0 1,273 01-29-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: darthweezy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)