Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA
#6
(02-24-2021, 04:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just a reminder that this is a 2 year program and there is no option for "acceleration" really, you can just shorten it slightly with transfer credits, the cost of the program remains $3K.  I believe it's best to just complete the one or two courses per term, so that would be 6 courses a year, 12 total.  I forget how many courses they have now, he sent me two pdf files and I just skimmed through it... one was the application and the other was the program info...

They have 7 week courses, and may add additional courses off the catalogue schedule depending on demand, like a second summer session  they are looking at now. You can take more than one course at a time if you wish. Doing so will certainly allow you to complete the program quicker. Doing it a course at a time with extra sessions, doing two now and then  or IS, if is very possible to complete in 18 months, and doing in a year is doable if you take 2-3 courses at the same time if you so desire and have the bandwidth. They will also consider requests to do courses as "independent study" if life doesn't make the normal weekly zoom sessions (once or twice a week depending on course, 6-9 pm) possible. 

They will consider work experience and/or other grad courses for up to 9 CH of the 36 needed. I will be looking at that as I have a fair amount of experience in business in some of the courses offered. Then again, I may not if I enjoy the courses and style at the school because I am doing this for learning more than a check box degree, and you can always learn something, especially with an open mind on subjects you think you know.

Their responsiveness is astounding and I am really looking forward to the program, I am starting the second spring semester on March 29th.

On another note, everyone keeps using "he" for Dean Martin, she isn't a he.. just saying.


Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
[-] The following 3 users Like cerich67's post:
  • collegechick, jch, PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA - by cerich67 - 02-25-2021, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Nexford University MBA tordan 54 23,798 9 hours ago
Last Post: wow
  University of Kansas (KU) Jayhawk Flex HOPE MS CT_Bodega_Cat 3 258 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,160 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,590 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Graham International University wee2222 120 47,375 08-03-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 2,052 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 14,497 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,870 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  EUCLID University? FireMedic_Philosopher 39 16,045 07-07-2026, 06:05 PM
Last Post: nph
  Angelo State University MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling staceydiane 11 3,244 07-04-2026, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)