Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Purdue Global BS in Information Technology Plan Needs Review
#1
Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to the entire online degree space. But on my journey to find ways to more quickly obtain a degree, I came across this forum. I've been reading the posts here and the wonderfully put together wiki as well. I feel like this route of doing the schooling online along with using the alternative credit courses is the right one for me. It seems a lot more time and cost efficient. I have a background in software developing but have been out of school for a while. The very generous transfer credit limit of the Purdue program caught my attention. Up to 75% of credits can be transferred, or 135 out of 180 quarter credit requirement for their BS in IT program.

I know the CompSci program at TESU is also a highly touted program and I saw some of the plans other students made for it. I could easily be convinced to take that instead. I more so wanted to plan out what a Purdue plan might look like and compare. I contacted a Purdue mentor and asked a few questions, but they didn't actually give me too much more information than what was on their website. So anyway, I started piecing together a degree plan and where I might possible get credit for some of the courses. I'd appreciate if the very knowledgeable people here could have a look and tell me how bad it is. It is still a work in progress as I don't even know how feasible this plan is. Any advice is welcome, be harsh, thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
[-] The following 1 user Likes 9yeire's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Purdue Global BS in Information Technology Plan Needs Review - by 9yeire - 03-05-2021, 02:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should we consider London School & Management & Technology (LSMT) DBA? aaronkwok2 4 8,261 08-30-2026, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Review credits and help with selecting credits BR3_26 3 772 06-23-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Engineering Technology Par7ival 6 2,356 06-09-2026, 07:05 AM
Last Post: wow
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 987 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Advice and how to plan my degree future (Non US resident) Voxhaulf 0 944 01-02-2026, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Voxhaulf
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,824 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 4,317 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts BA degree Plan - Help ? helaurin 10 3,216 10-25-2025, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help With Path To a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical engineering Technology Jervosh78 10 5,255 10-14-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Jervosh78
  BSBA in General Management from TESU Degree Plan ittybittyerin 1 1,637 08-22-2025, 04:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)