Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need your opinion on this, Student with Financial aid planning
#1
Good evening, hope everyone is doing well,

I am a student at my local NJ community college.

I receive financial aid and I'm planning on transferring to TESU for my BA in CS.

If I go with TESU to receive my BA I won't really have to use financial aid since I'm paying out of pocket for alternative credit sources.
If you get a Bachelors degree you cannot use financial aid anymore is what I understand.

I was thinking what I should do,
Go to community for a second or third associates degree or another way to exhaust my financial aid, instead of just letting it go by getting my bachelors from TESU.

What do you think?

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need your opinion on this, Student with Financial aid planning - by Lightorb333 - 04-03-2021, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,609 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Question Need help planning for a degree path please WDue 19 4,524 04-23-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Starting over. Degree planning help requested CaughtInTheRye12 12 2,750 04-22-2026, 06:36 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Degree planning advice request outofcomfortzone 8 1,833 04-14-2026, 09:08 PM
Last Post: outofcomfortzone
  Degree planning - Environmental Science-ish? namwen 8 1,805 04-05-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: CenterSquarEd
  Degree planning help request degreeboundFF 7 2,089 03-28-2026, 07:16 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
Question (Help) TEEX credits & Credly – international student question (UMPI) pumi 2 1,352 02-03-2026, 01:09 AM
Last Post: pumi
  TESU BA CS + BS BA Double Bachelor planning help boblax 8 2,217 12-31-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: boblax
  Help with planning BLS degree Lady_Gumshoe 46 13,254 12-23-2025, 12:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Caecal07 life - UMPI degree planning Caecal07 1 1,468 12-03-2025, 12:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)