05-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Crap-Hell-Ya! I'll take a doctorate from them any day for the price... when it comes to the doctorate level, even a Nationally Accredited degree would be amazing for me... I think most people who go for doctorates want that final frontier complete in their life or educational journey. Most will settle for a Bachelors and a vast number would settle for a Masters, only a small amount out of those will ever want a doctorate. It's not always for professional reasons, some for personal and educational goal that a doctorate level degree is what they're looking at. I think when I retire, I'll go for one or two PhD/Doctorates in other fields that I have interest in...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)