05-06-2021, 11:23 PM
(05-04-2021, 08:09 PM)rachel83az Wrote:(05-04-2021, 07:57 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Weird, that does look like a SIM card to me. I wonder what they need that thing for...
According to the 3rd picture from the bottom, it contains at least one video.
My (very rough) translation of the Spanish would be:
- Send an email to <address> with your information + the information below.
- Watch the video instructions contained on the USB.
- Begin to enjoy your new Master's degree!
Haha, I didn't bother looking at the pictures and didn't know what you were referring to until I took a look carefully at the pictures... Yeah, it's a USB storage device, I guess they provided to students so they an keep it handy like a credit card and carry it with them in their purse or wallets. I think that's a better way instead of having a flash card or USB drive dongle, it gets lost easily and misplaced...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)