Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Graduate's Almanac
#11
(05-11-2021, 02:01 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:18 PM)ashkir Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 11:20 AM)ss20ts Wrote: That was in the 5x7 envelope I warned folks to be careful with opening last week. I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I ended up with a lapful of confetti in my car when I opened it. Did you get your wings?

LOL it got all over my boyfriends car too! hahahahaha. I was like oooh a thick envelope from school! 

No wings yet! Sad

My wings came in the package with my tassel, student official transcript, and diploma. I graduated in March.  Then I got another package with my gold cord for graduating Summa cum Laude. I'm trying to think if that's all of the packages I've received from UMPI. I feel like there were 4.....hmmmmm
oooh! I received a tassel separately! a while back. I bet it'd come with my official transcript and diploma. I'm just waiting for one grade to come in Management Information System for my transcript to be done for my BA.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 1 user Likes ashkir's post:
  • ss20ts
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-10-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by rachel83az - 05-10-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-10-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by bjcheung77 - 05-10-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-10-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by rachel83az - 05-10-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by bjcheung77 - 05-10-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ss20ts - 05-11-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-11-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ss20ts - 05-11-2021, 02:01 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-12-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by studyspo.dreaming - 05-14-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-15-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ss20ts - 05-15-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by freeloader - 05-15-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: The Graduate's Almanac - by ashkir - 05-15-2021, 09:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI YourPace Business Subfield Graduate Certificates and More Jonathan Whatley 1 1,607 01-13-2026, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  UMF YourPace Professional Writing Graduate Certificate Jonathan Whatley 0 1,095 12-05-2025, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Logic of the following (undergraduate to graduate credits ) ecdw94 6 2,295 06-10-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Graduate with honor Sara143 5 5,725 03-16-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Graduate programs Taymass 5 2,266 11-19-2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Taymass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)