Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WGU Bachelor in Computer Science 122 credits instead of 120?
#13
(05-28-2021, 11:26 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Schools may ADD IT degrees, but they aren't generally getting rid of CS degrees because of it.  Nobody thinks CompSci and IT degrees are even close to the same.  They are completely different in almost every way.

Also, EC doesn't have a CS degree; and their IT degree cannot be completed inexpensively at all.

I have seen a few colleges do away with their CS degrees and add IT degrees. My husband's degree no longer exists at his alma matter. They moved into a variety of IT degrees instead.

I didn't say EC had a CS degree. Over the years EC has added and discontinued many degrees. I attended there back in 2003 and the degree program I was in no longer exists. They got rid of a bunch of degrees.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: WGU Bachelor in Computer Science 122 credits instead of 120? - by ss20ts - 05-28-2021, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,802 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,276 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,561 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,325 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Review credits and help with selecting credits BR3_26 3 760 06-23-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Degree planning - Environmental Science-ish? namwen 8 1,810 04-05-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: CenterSquarEd
  Bachelor Computer science or IT Degree arc1000 5 1,989 04-01-2026, 01:24 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Max transfer credits Heniheni 1 1,027 03-05-2026, 09:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transferred in 90 credits to UMPI. Which of these 3 degrees should I choose? mriern99 4 1,711 03-05-2026, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  2nd Bachelors, tons of RA credits. TradeFederationSupporter2 1 964 02-28-2026, 01:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)