(06-14-2021, 03:35 PM)Flelm Wrote:Code:EDUCATION
Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, NJ
2016 - 2021
B.S. Business Administration (Operations Management Concentration)
ENEB Business School, Barcelona, Spain
2021 - 2023
Master Titulo Propio in Project Management (comparable to graduate certificate)
Unsolicited advice, if this is actually how you're listing stuff on your CV:
- get rid of the word 'concentration'. Yes, technically there's a difference between a major and a concentration, but it's not important enough to distinguish here.
- take out the 'comparable to . . . ' stuff. Titulo Propio Master (in whatever)' is sufficient. You can explain the details when (if) asked.
- use the same structure for describing majors/specialisations/concentrations across all degree levels. So if your format for the undergrad is 'BA (English)', don't list post-grad as 'Masters in Arts - Journalism'. I've seen it happen again and again, and while it's not a deal-breaker, it's a sign of poor attention to detail and lack of consistency.
- white space is your friend, and will make your hiring manager happy. I'm not sure of the value of listing the location of your universities, although I note it is a common preference for applicants. I find it distracting, and it doesn't add much to shortlisting decisions.
As a test for a nice-looking CV, have a friend (or anyone who does not know your quals) view your CV for 10 seconds (max). Take your CV away from them. If they can't at least repeat your full name, last work role/position, and the focus of your tertiary studies, you have either too much crap on your CV, or it's not organised well. Or both.
If you find they can remember other stuff (e.g. the years you attended uni, but not what you studied there), a reshuffling and reorgnising is needed. The 'what' is always more important than the 'when', and should be ordered similarly.
I won't comment on the merits of those electing to list Isabel I (and not ENEB Business School), apart from noting which name people choose when referring to the degree on this board (and others). Hint: it isn't Isabel I.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)