Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need some help deciding how to start TESU/COSC
#3
(06-17-2021, 03:54 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Why do you want an Associate's degree? The fastest, easiest, and cheapest would be the Associate degree would be through Pierpont. Otherwise, the cost for JUST an Associate's degree is pretty prohibitive - especially when compared to a Bachelor's degree. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/As...7s_Degrees

I need college credits for a military packet, I figured going for the degree looks a whole lot better than the bare minimum credits required.
I'm, not 100% sure what I am going to do but I figured a bachelor's would probably take a little too long for the timeline I'm trying to achieve.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some help deciding how to start TESU/COSC - by axelsnoski - 06-17-2021, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 444 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,878 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 618 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,197 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,380 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial
  Liberal Studies from TESU to graduate with my daughter cljrmccoy 3 1,131 03-30-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  BS in IT (2nd TESU Bachelors) HawkGuy 7 1,810 03-10-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA or BALS SA4578 2 1,408 02-28-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Help deciding schools and a quick degree. Ancora_Imparo 2 1,588 02-28-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,747 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)