Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting back up
#11
(06-19-2021, 11:51 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: *ding* *ding* haha, that's awesome!  You're good to go my friend!  Now, I am still waiting on the final notes, i just really want to see what messages you have... it tells the story.

I will update when I hear back from them and see how they bring over Organizational Behavior.  If it comes in as UL, I would then only one more UL class as I believe one of the Accy classes from SL will be UL along with the Management class I already have there.  Waiting patiently to hear back from them and see what they decide.

(06-19-2021, 11:56 AM)dfrecore Wrote: The main issue is going to be whether you're still in the 2015 catalog, and if everything still comes in the same.  I would make sure to get an updated evaluation once you know that.

Transfer in the SL and PF courses - although PF won't matter I don't think.

Then, go to Study.com and do:
FIN 104: Financial Management
BUS 120: International Business
Any UL Marketing or Finance course (MARK 303: Global Marketing and FIN 302: International Finance will have some overlap with BUS 120, and FIN 302 may have some overlap with FIN 104)

That should get you your Finance requirement, your International Business requirement, and your final UL course in the 3rd area (ACC and MAN are covered).

You should be done at that point.

I think the only thing left as a military student is that you either need 24cr at TESU, or else you have to pay the residency waiver.  If you have any TECEP's or credits done at TESU, you might want to list those.
I don’t mind paying the residency waiver as long as everything works out. I haven’t done any TECEPs at TESU.  I had thought about it when I started, but then decided to just transfer in everything and pay the waiver fee.   Hoping to get good news from them and still be in the 2015 catalog.   Man, 2015 catalog; I wonder if there is anyone else on here that still post that was under that catalog.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-18-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: Starting back up - by dfrecore - 06-19-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Starting back up - by dfrecore - 06-19-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting back up - by dfrecore - 06-19-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 06:26 PM
RE: Starting back up - by rachel83az - 06-19-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-19-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-19-2021, 07:49 PM
RE: Starting back up - by rachel83az - 06-19-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-20-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: Starting back up - by rachel83az - 06-20-2021, 10:18 AM
RE: Starting back up - by bjcheung77 - 06-20-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: Starting back up - by tsimmns - 06-22-2021, 11:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie starting college hope22 7 1,103 04-23-2026, 12:26 PM
Last Post: wow
  back to school bassel75 1 1,278 11-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU ranked 14th in the nation for starting salary after bachelor's degree jch 14 6,908 10-30-2022, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  Next steps - getting back into it humbleAMG 2 1,713 06-08-2022, 02:06 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Starting from (almost) scratch-TESU BSBA Marketing dotdot 6 2,661 05-29-2022, 01:49 PM
Last Post: dragonwolf
  LIB-495 Questions - Starting Feb Tlm 1 1,330 01-18-2021, 12:27 PM
Last Post: P226mem
  Starting UL TESU will these SDC classes fulfill? Cammilynn 7 2,851 07-24-2020, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Cammilynn
  Just got my eval back from TESU. What now? zebra cow 27 8,875 12-27-2019, 09:39 PM
Last Post: zebra cow
  Likelihood of a capstone mentor doing 2 terms back to back? suzycupcake 6 2,981 10-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  Finally Trying to Get back on Track, a little Overwhelmed. SaebScholar 11 4,956 09-22-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)