Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
July 4th 2008
#6
Shadowless Wrote:4th of July, ....

I'll be spending 12hrs inside the shop since I am Air Force and we work 24/7 and they are to selfish to send anyone home early. Gotta love the military, while everyone else is out celebrating the day of Independence, I'll be working inside, doing absolutely nothing besides surfing the net all day.

Bitter? Just a little.
I know how you feel, I've been stuck working on Easter before, but your position is much more important than mine was at a gas station. We respect and appreciate and sacrifices you servicemen make so that the rest of us can enjoy the blessings of freedom! God bless America!
I have 18 traditional credits and 51 exam credits. I've passed Introductory Sociology 76, Introductory Psychology 68, A&I Literature 66, Principles of Marketing 76, Introductory Business Law 71, Social Sciences & History 67, DSST Drug & Alcohol Abuse 450, Biology 69, Principles of Management 70, Natural Sciences 64, Intro to Business DSST 70, Principles of Macroeconomics 67, Principles of Microeconomics 58.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
July 4th 2008 - by ShotoJuku - 07-04-2008, 04:52 AM
July 4th 2008 - by radeonator2048 - 07-04-2008, 07:36 AM
July 4th 2008 - by Greggy_D - 07-04-2008, 08:24 AM
July 4th 2008 - by WendyR - 07-04-2008, 08:55 AM
July 4th 2008 - by Shadowless - 07-04-2008, 09:48 AM
July 4th 2008 - by Ronny - 07-04-2008, 12:08 PM
July 4th 2008 - by barbara2bba - 07-04-2008, 03:32 PM
July 4th 2008 - by CLEP101 - 07-04-2008, 11:57 PM
July 4th 2008 - by dc67 - 07-05-2008, 11:10 AM
July 4th 2008 - by Greggy_D - 07-05-2008, 12:25 PM
July 4th 2008 - by HawkGuy - 07-05-2008, 06:25 PM
July 4th 2008 - by bat21 - 07-06-2008, 12:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  July 4th (Taylor's Version) LevelUP 1 812 07-04-2026, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
Big Grin Happy July 4th 2024 LevelUP 3 2,510 07-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin Happy July 4th of 2023! LevelUP 2 1,873 07-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin Happy July 4th, Independence Day LevelUP 0 1,297 07-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin Happy 4th of July Independence Day! LevelUP 2 1,738 07-09-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Amazon Prime Day Sale (2 days - July 15 & 16) bjcheung77 3 3,268 07-17-2019, 05:32 AM
Last Post: suzycupcake
  virtual study group for July cookderosa 6 2,857 07-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  July 4th,2011 STG 19 4,635 07-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Last Post: FinancialWorld
  July 4th - 2009! ShotoJuku 12 4,041 07-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Levi
  Happy Thanksgiving 2008 ShotoJuku 7 2,710 11-28-2008, 03:18 AM
Last Post: gcalvin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)