Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Liberal Arts BA degree plan help. test heavy. big 3
#10
tecumseh13 Wrote:Thanks!
I really hate business and management courses so they really seem like work whereas studying arts, history, philosophy, etc etc is a true joy to me so that's why I lean towards that.
As far as an associates and laddering up -is there any benefit to that? Again I'm not really doing this for career advancement or anything so the most economical path suits me best- especially where I can apply the independent studies I'll already be doing.
Be well and thanks in advance

I see, I see, if that's the case, I would select one of the YourPace BA with major. They do have a few, I'm not sure if a BLS with a minor would work for you as all of them are "business/management" related except for the "Education Minor". Furthermore, a BLS is a terminal degree at UMPI, meaning at this time, they will not allow you to take a second Bachelors from them if you ever wanted a second bachelors in the future. Here are the list of options on their webpage: https://online.umpi.edu/programs/

If you're a test taker and good with taking tests, then take more of the CLEP/Modern States courses as long as your area within the state has good test centers, I wouldn't recommend their online @home testing as the software/system platform may have issues. If you like self study and non-proctored testing, then Sophia.org has the best option as they use biometric enhanced proctoring, no webcams required, only $79/month all you can cram, two course at a time... I would take a mix of both as each provider will have duplicating courses for credit.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Arts BA degree plan help. test heavy. big 3 - by bjcheung77 - 07-12-2021, 02:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 967 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,481 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,357 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 329 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,558 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 715 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,621 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,865 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,722 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,373 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)