(07-14-2021, 01:06 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: https://nau.edu/online/master-computer-i...nology-pl/
Its not MBA its Masters with concentration in Project management. There are few of them . I believe u dont need IT related degree to enroll. But i would recheck with them
I really, really love everything I am seeing with NAU. I am kinda hoping that eventually they turn their MAOL into a Personalized learning program or add an MBA on the Personalized learning program. I’d do either one of those there in a heartbeat.

(07-14-2021, 12:41 PM)ss20ts Wrote:(07-14-2021, 12:37 PM)cerich67 Wrote: I would be shocked if they didn't take the grad credits, or some and also look at your experience for up to 3 others as well. If you apply quickly, you can get in the sep 7th start and lock in the $3,000 scholarship price.
I suggest calling and talking to Dean Martin, she rocks
Thank you! I will definitely look into this. How do the classes work? I think I've read on here that there are Zoom meetings in the evenings that are 3 hours long.
Sending you a pm!
I hope you find a program that fits! That program sounds awful to me.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)