(07-28-2021, 09:55 AM)portia8 Wrote:(07-28-2021, 09:39 AM)Cofffeee Wrote: Next time if u will face the same situation, u can ask if u can order through DHL . U will have peace of mind. Since its an important doc, its worth to pay extra. UMPI will agree to use DHL if u send payment for shipmentIf it doesn't come right I'm hoping they would be willing to reissue it for me and then I would definitely ensure that it was through a courier. Unfortunately it was mailed out yesterday before I could contact them, getting my degree confirmed has been quite the process ha.
It is a whole package not just a piece of paper in an envelope. My degree was reprinted due to a typo.
(07-28-2021, 09:39 AM)Cofffeee Wrote: Next time if u will face the same situation, u can ask if u can order through DHL . U will have peace of mind. Since its an important doc, its worth to pay extra. UMPI will agree to use DHL if u send payment for shipment
I don't know if UMPI will use DHL. DHL isn't available in most of the US. It only exists in large metros. UMPI is absolutely nowhere near a metro of any size. UPS or FedEx would be an option instead of the USPS.



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)