09-22-2021, 09:37 AM
Step 1: Get SpanTran evaluation going. They will want you to pay the $200 for the course-by-course evaluation up front before they'll begin the evaluation.
Step 2: Sign up for the TOEFL OR I forgot that you could sign up for ASU's self-paced English Comp I, as Cofffeee suggests. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Ar...al_Learner I think that the $425 would be only slightly more (or about the same as) paying for the English Comp I TECEP + TOEFL exam. There are cheaper options for English Comp I from other schools, but ASU is probably the easiest for international students to access. Unlike many other schools, they don't require TOEFL scores before they'll allow you to take these courses. They also don't require proof of graduation (in the form of a SpanTran evaluation). Just sign up, confirm your identity, and go.
Step 3: Once you have your TOEFL score OR your English Comp I grade from ASU, apply to TESU properly. You will need to pay a $50 application fee to TESU.
Step 4: Pay another $50 to sign up for the Medical Terminology TECEP (and don't take it) OR spend $150 to sign up for English Comp II TECEP (take this one). This will get you to fully enrolled status, unlocking unlimited evaluations at TESU.
Step 2: Sign up for the TOEFL OR I forgot that you could sign up for ASU's self-paced English Comp I, as Cofffeee suggests. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Ar...al_Learner I think that the $425 would be only slightly more (or about the same as) paying for the English Comp I TECEP + TOEFL exam. There are cheaper options for English Comp I from other schools, but ASU is probably the easiest for international students to access. Unlike many other schools, they don't require TOEFL scores before they'll allow you to take these courses. They also don't require proof of graduation (in the form of a SpanTran evaluation). Just sign up, confirm your identity, and go.
Step 3: Once you have your TOEFL score OR your English Comp I grade from ASU, apply to TESU properly. You will need to pay a $50 application fee to TESU.
Step 4: Pay another $50 to sign up for the Medical Terminology TECEP (and don't take it) OR spend $150 to sign up for English Comp II TECEP (take this one). This will get you to fully enrolled status, unlocking unlimited evaluations at TESU.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)