10-07-2021, 08:55 AM
Thank you Rachel.
Your scenarios are calculated based on starting at the exact same time, correct?
Technically, I'd be able to begin sooner with SDC. However, you're saying I'll still have the corner/capstone duration of 12 weeks, irrespective. I suppose the only other major difference (aside from self-study vs regimented class) would be proctored vs unproctored exams.
12 weeks for all six classes inclusive of corner/capstones just sounds like a lot (being structured classes vs SDC), no?
Maybe not.
Your scenarios are calculated based on starting at the exact same time, correct?
Technically, I'd be able to begin sooner with SDC. However, you're saying I'll still have the corner/capstone duration of 12 weeks, irrespective. I suppose the only other major difference (aside from self-study vs regimented class) would be proctored vs unproctored exams.
12 weeks for all six classes inclusive of corner/capstones just sounds like a lot (being structured classes vs SDC), no?
Maybe not.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)