Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits)
#87
I have a few questions I've been trying to figure out, so I'm hoping someone can help me:

- How do I register for a TEL course? Is there a link?
- How do I actually complete a TEL course? Is there a link?
- How to I transcribe a TEL course? Is there a link?
- Do I need to register as a student with the transcribing school? Are there links?

These may be a silly questions, but I feel like I've spent hours searching all over TEL web pages, and I don't see any way to register or complete courses. I only see a way to pay for a course, but no way to actually do anything...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) - by origamishuttle - 11-08-2021, 09:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Seeking help regarding SNHU transfer credits and fees. mylo 0 1,355 02-03-2026, 07:22 AM
Last Post: mylo
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 88 90,010 03-06-2025, 07:50 AM
Last Post: RaiponceRapunzel
  Newb advice: order of operations - Accumulate credits then enroll vs opposite? mbcummings 11 4,092 10-12-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 2,112 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 10,634 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 7,963 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 9,132 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 3,548 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 8,087 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 6,324 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)