Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help with a quick degree for a promotion
#18
(11-11-2021, 09:24 PM)Draconikx Wrote: Hey guys sorry I went to sleep lol
Hold up, writing?? I didn't take this into consideration right off the bat but I don't have time for completing a bunch of bs writing assignments/essays. I'm looking for a degree that I could get out of mostly by exams or Saylor/Sophia/Study.com as all those are exam based and much faster for me.

It's not bs writing. There is no degree that you can test out of without any written assignments. Sophia and Study.com have written assignments as well. You'll also have to complete RA courses for COSC and TESU. You also will need cornerstone and capstone courses outside of UMPI and those are writing. UMPI is a CBE program so you move at your own pace. If you put the time in, you can complete quite a few classes in a term.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help with a quick degree for a promotion - by ss20ts - 11-11-2021, 09:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 846 3 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,409 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,187 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 283 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,500 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 650 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,475 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,650 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,594 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,315 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)