Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace?
(12-02-2021, 11:33 AM)carebear_007 Wrote: I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for a reply from my professor. I started this course back in October and have sent her numerous emails asking for help. I've received 2 responses and neither of which were of help. Yes, both Jessica and Cody are aware. I'm so frustrated. So I decided to turn in my draft on November 23 knowing it was crap, still no response.  I'd be done with everything if it wasn't for this. Ugh  Angry  Sad

Everyone was on break for Thanksgiving so that will definitely hold up the draft review. They have a week to review it excluding the Thanksgiving break. I'm wondering which professor. There are a lot of new ones this year. They're from other U of M campuses. Some don't seem to have been well informed about YourPace. Have you tried calling the professor and leaving a voicemail? I have one that prefers phone calls.....not super convenient in an online program. I'm in the same time zone but everyone isn't so that can be an issue. Then there are the international students. What are they supposed to do?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? - by ss20ts - 12-02-2021, 12:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,730 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,018 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 729 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 459 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 15 3,050 08-01-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,595 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,317 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,656 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,210 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,186 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)