Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits)
#97
I was surprised at how responsive customer service was, but maybe I got lucky?
This is the contact info I have:
[email protected]| 866-714-9907

I did receive an email from them with login information after I registered. That's how I was able to take the course. If you don't have that email, and you have no way to log in, then definitely try to call customer service again until you get things straightened out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes origamishuttle's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) - by origamishuttle - 12-13-2021, 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Seeking help regarding SNHU transfer credits and fees. mylo 0 1,389 02-03-2026, 07:22 AM
Last Post: mylo
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 88 90,470 03-06-2025, 07:50 AM
Last Post: RaiponceRapunzel
  Newb advice: order of operations - Accumulate credits then enroll vs opposite? mbcummings 11 4,125 10-12-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 2,140 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 10,706 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 8,007 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 9,198 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 3,577 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 8,130 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 6,351 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)