12-18-2021, 04:26 AM
Yes, I've completed them anyways... but its strange, I had this class in term 1 that had heavy milestones and to which the professor never responded or affirmed even though I messaged her couple of times.
|
"Milestones" incomplete
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
"Milestones" incomplete - by TennisCoach - 12-17-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by ss20ts - 12-17-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by NoStudentNoCry - 12-17-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by ashkir - 12-17-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by TennisCoach - 12-18-2021, 04:26 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by Ann7 - 12-18-2021, 05:37 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by carebear_007 - 12-18-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by Ann7 - 12-18-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by TennisCoach - 12-18-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by rachel83az - 12-18-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: "Milestones" incomplete - by TennisCoach - 12-18-2021, 12:00 PM
|