Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lost my motivation. Any advise?
#13
Thanks Aaron...I barely passed accounting and I just bombed my Managerial acocunting mid-term, but I'm still optomistic I can knock this out when I get focused. I'll cry if I fail. Sad


radeonator2048 Wrote:Jeffs,

By taking financial accounting you have a leg up. I barely passed the principles of finance dsst with a 47 needed a 46. It's a bear but you can do it. be familiar with instantcert but you may want to do some supplemental study with a reccomended textbook from the dsst study guide. I know it's tough to stay motivated but just think how great it will feel to be done with your degree.

Aaron
TESC BSBA - Computer Information Systems December 2008
Passed CLEPs:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Introductory Business Law
Principles of Financial Accounting

Passed DSSTs:
Principles of Statistics
Principles of Finance
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by Runner4064 - 03-16-2008, 03:50 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by Pattie - 03-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by larry7crys - 03-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by knucyt - 03-17-2008, 06:48 AM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by Lindagerr - 03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by Runner4064 - 03-18-2008, 02:50 AM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by jec959 - 03-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by HawkGuy - 07-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by jeffs34 - 07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by alleycat - 07-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by jeffs34 - 07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Lost my motivation. Any advise? - by goldpaws - 07-23-2008, 12:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Facebook A.k.a Meta Set a Record With Nearly $240 Billion Lost in One Day! LevelUP 0 1,590 02-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Resume advise Rustydroid 3 3,044 10-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,963 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  New Forum Software Installed / 3 Weeks Data Lost sgloer 46 19,791 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Is Ethics and Integritty a lost art??? Lindagerr 17 5,895 10-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: a4tunatemom
  Losing Motivation plutoon 17 5,380 09-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: ryoder
  OT upgraded IE and lost toolbar??!! cookderosa 7 3,498 06-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: dcan
  Shopping for a new cell phone....completely lost!!! vanki 5 3,153 09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Last Post: rmroberts
  Lost Shadowless 8 3,920 04-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post: gus
  Motivation cookderosa 3 4,679 10-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)