Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
After getting my degree Iam
#11
snazzlefrag Wrote:I am even considering taking some extra exams that I don't really need for my degree, simply because they look interesting and I think I would enjoy studying for them. I might graduate with 450 credits! LOL

It's a real shame we can't test out of a Master's degree too. Wouldn't that be cool?

I honestly don't think any of us should EVER stop learning. It's good for the mind and healthy for the soul. Of course, once we have graduated, it would no longer be about passing or failing an exam...it would be purely about the learning!
There is always the option to get another BS degree. You may want to find other things to study that might be more pertinent to your career. Maybe microsoft office such as excel, word or powerpoint. I'm taking AutoCad online at the state of Georgia's expense. How about Lean and Six Sigma courses. Also check out the site for college lectures. i have a boat load of them and i used to listen to them on my 30 minute commute. They are great.
http://www.teach12.com/teach12.asp?ai=16281
I love to learn also. I plan on studying things that I've wanted to study for a long time, when I finis the degree. I would like to study more theology, philosophy and again, CAD. I'd love to get a Masters in Theology but it wouldn't help me in the Manufacturing field.Sad
[COLOR="Blue"]Dan
Douglasville, Georgia
Finished my degree 6-15-06
56 previous college credits (from 1987)
9 Dantes (Statistics, Ethics, World Religions)
9 CLEP (Socialogy, Prin of Management, American Gov.)
67 credits for my A&P license (Airframe and Powerplant)
TESC - BSAST- Aviation Maintenance Technology[/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
After getting my degree Iam - by RBOWMAN - 06-09-2006, 06:39 AM
After getting my degree Iam - by ShotoJuku - 06-09-2006, 11:44 AM
After getting my degree Iam - by RBOWMAN - 06-09-2006, 01:01 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by ShotoJuku - 06-09-2006, 05:10 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by RBOWMAN - 06-09-2006, 08:31 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by Sammy - 06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by ShotoJuku - 06-10-2006, 06:54 AM
After getting my degree Iam - by Sammy - 06-10-2006, 08:38 AM
After getting my degree Iam - by ShotoJuku - 06-10-2006, 08:48 AM
After getting my degree Iam - by snazzlefrag - 06-10-2006, 01:42 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by Sammy - 06-10-2006, 11:12 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by Cold_navy - 06-13-2006, 01:58 PM
After getting my degree Iam - by libartsmgr - 06-13-2006, 08:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 2 1,570 10-03-2026, 10:28 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  NYC elementary schools hiring school aides - no degree required bluebooger 1 325 08-31-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 1 4,033 04-25-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEFL opportunities without a degree Personherebb9 3 2,293 06-11-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 2,532 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Dr. Amy Cuddy 8 years for 1 degree ashkir 3 2,995 07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degree Forgery Alpha 8 4,652 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  History of Degree "Hacking" collegehacked 8 9,198 07-13-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: collegehacked
  Excelsior Graduate earns Master's degree. Oh yeah, she's 14 MNomadic 7 3,944 06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  For Sale: Southeastern US Bachelor Degree Granting College bjcheung77 6 4,260 06-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: lillingworth

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)