01-18-2022, 09:48 AM
(01-17-2022, 09:40 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: If you have the energy/time to get things done, the cost of completing this in one term is very attractive. Having said that, you should maximize all transfers before completing the remainder at WGU if you can... It all depends on what's currently on your plate of commitments, the more stuff you have to do, I highly recommend completing the max transfer before. If you've got absolutely nothing on your plate of commitments, then try finishing it within a term... but you need to be prepared (financially too) if it drags onto a second term.
Thanks! Considering I want to save as much money as possible I will likely push back my start date a bit.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion
Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion
Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)