Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spring 1 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace?
#36
(01-25-2022, 10:19 AM)wildebeest Wrote: Turned in draft project for HTY 115, which was 3,000 words over minimum requirement. I am going to try very hard to avoid that in the future because that  was a LOT of work.
I find myself doing this too.  I have found that it's really helpful to keep the instructions open for whatever project I'm working on. Then, I highlight each requirement as I fulfill it. It gives me a nice visual of what I've finished and what I still need to accomplish before the project is complete and also keeps me from adding more and more unnecessary information.
UMPI - BLS, Management Information Systems Minor 
Spring 2022 Session 1
Classes completed this session : ENG 121, BUS 200, HUM 103, BUS 244, 
BUS 345, BUS 440, BUS 330, BUS 350, BUS 321, BUS 469, BUS 325, BUS 352
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miyabi's post:
  • wildebeest
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Spring 1 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace? - by Miyabi - 01-25-2022, 11:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information YourPace B.S. Cybersecurity Mint Berry Crunch 5 194 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,853 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 751 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 477 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 15 3,194 08-01-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,619 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,439 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,701 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,241 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,240 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)